On 10/23/2014 11:18 AM, Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife] wrote:

When the working class have less money to spend the economy goes into the dumps.

/The one sure way to get more money into the hands of the working class in the U.S. is to stop the government from taxing our earned income. //
//
//There's probably not a single person in the whole country that fully approve of the way Obama's IRS administers tax collection. At least the IRS should be honest.//Go figure.//
//
//It's time for a complete overhaul of the U.S. tax system. If I am elected, I promise work for all and a good earned income, so everyone can pay their own way. My system is the best economic system - no taxation.

But If there needs to be any state or government taxation, I'd be willing to pay my fair share of a flat tax on income, so long as it was just like everyone gets taxed. It's only fair - we are all supposed to be equal under the law.

It's my money - I earned it.//I should be able to spend it any way I want to spend it. That's what I think./

That's why Mike's solution won't work. A lot of US businesses are having problems like McDonalds, Coke and even Starbucks keeps trying to get it's customers to come spend more. It's easy to see these signs of desperation in a crashing economy.

http://america.aljazeera.com/opinions/2014/10/wages-compensationeconomystagnationsocialsecurityadministrationd.html

With "trickle down" all you get is the rich peeing on the poor.

On 10/23/2014 08:09 AM, marty...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

The title of the article was quite inflammatory, as usual, being HuffPo and all. It used the fact that many Americans don't understand Marginal Tax Rates to create hysterical click bait.

Later in the article they fessed up.

This article might help:

*Can moving to a higher tax bracket cause me to have a lower net income? <http://tinyurl.com/ksehxxb>

image <http://tinyurl.com/ksehxxb>

Can moving to a higher tax bracket cause me to have a... <http://tinyurl.com/ksehxxb> Many people think that when their income increases by enough to push them into a higher tax bracket, their overall take-home pay, or net pay, wi...

View on tinyurl.com <http://tinyurl.com/ksehxxb>

Preview by Yahoo

*

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]