On 10/24/2014 7:03 AM, steve.sun...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

I quite agree with what Curtis has said to Buck.  He conveyed clearly.

Now, take a look at your reply.

/In psychology this kind of behavior is termed cognitive dissonance - a discomfort experienced by an individual who is confronted by new information that conflicts with existing beliefs, ideas, or values. You can see some clear cases of this in some of the current FFL informants.

For example, you can't run a large business like the IRS with just 200 employees; you can't hold both a belief in Buddhas and a reincarnating Soul Spirit and at the same time be an atheist; you can't sing songs written and performed by a believer and make them sound like the devil's song; you can't carry on a decent conversation by being biased, putting messages into folders and ignoring some; and you can't get people to meditate in the domes by calling for an armed attack./

Your first reply was reasonable.

But then you display perfectly the characteristic why a member of this forum, that you respect, referred to you as an "reaction vampire"

You nailed it.

Maybe one day, you will come to grips with this decidedly unattractive trait, instead of attempting to pin this same description on those you disagree with.

And just remember, you didn't hear it from me.

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Friday, October 24, 2014 8:18 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] ATTENTION RICK -- Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of mental illness

I'm glad Curtis said something because if he hadn't I would have. I think we all know that "Buck" doesn't live anywhere even near to reality, but this is so over the top as to have to be dealt with by Rick.

I think Buck should be thrown off the forum for essentially calling Michael a terrorist.

This cult mentality that he represents is getting scary. Do you really want "Buck" to represent the level of paranoia and "them vs. us" senility that TMers display when someone does *nothing more* than criticize the organization they identify with?

And, as Curtis points out, criticism appearing in a post that *THEY freely chose to click on and read*?

It's not as if "Buck" doesn't know ahead of time what he's going to find in one of Michael's posts. It's not as if Steve or Ann or Richard or any of the other cult whiners don't know what they are going to find in the posts that THEY choose to click on and read.

Fuckin' cult whiners. You can always tell when a cult has reached the point where it's about to implode when its members have to invent "faux outrages" to pretend to be affronted by to maintain the illusion of their self importance.