So you want another round of FFL volleyball on 9/11?

On 10/24/2014 07:08 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

He said: 'We have to remain open-minded to any kind of possibility.

'Do you trust the American government? Do you trust the British government? What I do think is very interesting is the relationship that the Bush family have had for a long time with the bin Laden family.

'What I do think is very interesting is the way that even the BBC report the events in Ottawa to subtly build an anti-Islamic narrative. I think that's very interesting.'

He then appeared abruptly to change tack, saying that he did not want to discuss 'daft' conspiracy theories.

When Mr Evans pressed him about his views he shouted over the presented: 'Mate, I don't want to follow you down blind alleys about silly administrative quibbles.'

At one point Mr Davis pleaded: 'I'm trying to take you seriously.'

Davis then tried to show the actor a graph showing wage levels in Britain, but he responded: 'I don't want to look at a graph mate, I haven't got time to look at a bloody graph.'

The multi-millionaire also said that 'profit is a dirty word', in response to the Prime Minister who said it wasn't.

Is TM's poster boy about to undergo one of his trademark meltdowns?

Russell Brand open minded about 9/11 conspiracy theories <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806376/Russell-Brand-open-minded-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-9-11-terror-attacks-asks-trust-American-Government.html>

image <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806376/Russell-Brand-open-minded-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-9-11-terror-attacks-asks-trust-American-Government.html>

Russell Brand open minded about 9/11 conspiracy theo... <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806376/Russell-Brand-open-minded-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-9-11-terror-attacks-asks-trust-American-Government.html> The comedian, 39, told Newsnight he believes there is an 'interesting' relationship between the families of former US president George Bush and Al Qae...

View on www.dailymail.co.uk <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2806376/Russell-Brand-open-minded-conspiracy-theories-surrounding-9-11-terror-attacks-asks-trust-American-Government.html>

Preview by Yahoo