On 10/24/2014 7:53 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Awww, I don't think Rick should boot him from FFL. I think he and Nabby provide good reminders of what bizarre mind sets TM can lead to. Plus, if Rick did kick him off, given his past ass booting the Movement gave him for seeing other so called spiritual teachers and growing a beard, getting kicked off FFL

/Rick is FFL, you idiot! You can't kick off the owner of the group.

/
could trigger a major PTSD type meltdown on Buck's part.

/So, why would Buck have a major "PTSD type meltdown" just because of Rick's //past ass booting the Movement gave him for seeing other so called spiritual teachers and growing a beard? You are not even making any sense. What are you on today?/

I would hate to think of him chasing his sheep around in the pastures calling them neganauts and shouting at them for not being more respectful of Marshy and Company.

/That would make more sense than you chasing your sheep in South Carolina, thinking that would affect Buck's sheep up in Iowa. Go figure./

*From:* "TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
*Sent:* Friday, October 24, 2014 2:18 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] ATTENTION RICK -- Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of mental illness

I'm glad Curtis said something because if he hadn't I would have. I think we all know that "Buck" doesn't live anywhere even near to reality, but this is so over the top as to have to be dealt with by Rick.

I think Buck should be thrown off the forum for essentially calling Michael a terrorist.

This cult mentality that he represents is getting scary. Do you really want "Buck" to represent the level of paranoia and "them vs. us" senility that TMers display when someone does *nothing more* than criticize the organization they identify with?