Richard, you want something silly?  I give you something silly.

 Barry is having a near panic attack, pleading, insisting that someone explain
to him the importance of the experience of unbounded awareness.  I guess he's
got a turd he wants to drop on that or something.

 But, here. Get this.  Ask Barry to explain, how as a declared atheist, he
explains karma, and rebirth, (which he is on record of buying into), and he
mumbles, "It's not important.  It doesn't matter. No, not important at all"

 Richard, explain that to me, please,................it you can.

 Go figure?  No. I haven't figured that out.

 On 10/24/2014 8:44 AM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...