> --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, wmurphy77 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "sparaig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > wrote:
> > > --- In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, "shempmcgurk"
> <snip>

> > No *relative* quality!!! Ananda is the descriptive term that
> > defines that absolute Being, words will always fall short of the
> > actual experience and quality of that Being, but ananda comes the
> > closest to describing it.

> > No, not just Being.....SAT, Chit, Ananda.
>
> Billyg, what do *you* think MMY means when he says
> "Bliss isn't blissful"?

He was speaking of the nature of Brahman itself, he never meant to
imply that *contact* with Brahman wasn't blissful. "Brahman is that
which cannot be expressed in words, even though the Upanishads use
words to educate us about Its nature."  MMY ChVI vs28

My whole point being, contact with being in transcendental
consciousness (savikalpa samadhi) is an unmistakable blissful
experience!!!