Share I appreciate your being sweet here but honestly I have no problem with
Nabbie's opinion of my work. I am proud of any video or CD of me no matter how
long ago it was. I am a life long work in progress with my music like all
artists. I think it is perfectly valid for Nabbie to form an opinion from any
performance he has seen or heard of me. If he didn't like me then he probably
wont like me now.

My complaint was his assumptions about how well I make a living from my art in
order to denigrate me. Nabbie clutches to his image of street performance not
knowing where I perform outside on a board walk behind a famous Alexandria art
center on the Potomac river. My show is a much appreciated institution in my
area, I am a one man tourist attraction! I am keeping the blues alive for
people who might never hear real acoustic blues in their lives. I am just as
proud of that work as any other I do in music.

As a matter of public record I have also performed at D.C.'s National Theater
and Wolf Trap National Performing Arts Center among other places with more snob
cache than busking. All gigs are the same for me, I get paid to do what I love.
Busking is not higher or lower, it is just a piece of my puzzle to make the
kind of living I want from my art.

But thanks for the kind intentions, I do appreciate your sticking up for me.

 Really, Nabby?! Your gonna do the pretend thing?! Ok, I'll play along and
respond as straight forwardly as I can: I don't think it's valid to judge
someone's artistic gifts by a few youtubes posted some time ago. Nor do I think
it's ok to express one's criticism of someone's art in such a nasty way as you
have. Regardless of what that person has said about something you treasure.

 We honor what we treasure by being and acting like decent human beings. imo.
And in disagreements, that means we refute what we know to be inaccurate. And
we say that we strongly disagree when we do. But we don't get nasty and
personal. Again, just my opinion.

 On Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:00 AM, nablusoss1008