You are a coward, Share. Say these same things to the guy who told you to fuck
off, and I might respect you again. Cheap shot, and misplaced too.

 Really, Nabby?! Your gonna do the pretend thing?! Ok, I'll play along and
respond as straight forwardly as I can: I don't think it's valid to judge
someone's artistic gifts by a few youtubes posted some time ago. Nor do I think
it's ok to express one's criticism of someone's art in such a nasty way as you
have. Regardless of what that person has said about something you treasure.

 We honor what we treasure by being and acting like decent human beings. imo.
And in disagreements, that means we refute what we know to be inaccurate. And
we say that we strongly disagree when we do. But we don't get nasty and
personal. Again, just my opinion.

 On Saturday, October 25, 2014 10:00 AM, nablusoss1008