--In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Our disagreement boils down to the word "art".

M: We are not disagreeing, you just don't understand what it means. It is a
field of human activity, it is not a statement of value. I get hired as a
teaching artist in schools to bring in the art of music. Some others bring in
dance. If you don't like a dancer has your opinion removed them from the field
of the humanities and now they are practicing science?
When someone pays me to perform music they are paying me for my art form,
music. You believe your personal taste is what defines what is and is not art.

You are clueless even for a foreign language speaker.