Nabby, this has been a pointless criticism. If you are a critic, you can
verbally describe the differences between Curtis and other musicians as regards
style, technique and so forth; if you can't do that, you are not even a critic.
Artists regard critics the way fire hydrants regard dogs because they tend to
be destructive rather than constructive. If Curtis were as bad as you say, what
do you think he should do to improve?

 What is your real gripe with Curtis?

 " I am able to play a bit more enthusiastically these days than the 4 dead
guys you listed however."

 We know they are dead so that goes without saying. Hopefully you are not so
out of touch with reality as you come across that you compare yourself in any
possible way with these musicians.