I watched the trailer for this and put it in my "watch when it comes to Netflix" list which will probably be in a couple months given that the Cage's "Rage" seemed to do that too. We did discuss the "Left Behind" books here several years ago after I mistakenly rented one of the DVDs. Of course HBO did a take on the theme in a different way with "The Leftovers" where only 2% of the population were raptured and they couldn't figure out why it took some folks like Gary Busey. More of an emotional exploration of folks left behind.

As for FFL, it is pretty representative of about any other "anything goes" group on the Internet these days. Badminton has progressed to volleyball as teams compete here instead of one on one. And a lot of the topics are very, very boring. Like Alex I can't figure out why people get all wrapped up in these other than they are feeling "left behind" (didn't make it to enlightenment this lifetime).

As for movies. Folks here with Netflix might like the tantric supernatural "Mr. Jones". It's a found footage movie about a couple who discovers mystical scarecrow sculptures in the woods and realizes that the creator of these "famous" sculptures lives nearby but has eluded the public for years. It's a weird film but rated only PG-13 so pretty safe for this crowd.

But a fabulous movie is "Proxy" which got high ratings on Netflix and deservedly so. It starts out like a Lifetime movie about a young pregnant woman who loses her baby after a violent attack. But at the 30 minute point things begin going awry. At times it reminded me of a Hitchcock thriller with some Tarantino tossed in. There are a lot of twists to the storyline. Rated probably not for Buck as it has some violent scenes but Fairfielders might feel very at home because it is an indie film made in the midwest (Indiana). The director/co-writer threw in some amusing things in it too which I can't discuss as it would be spoilers.