Look Barry, for 20 years you've been complaining about how dull this place is,
and how you can barely be bothered to participate, in about 35 posts a week.

 And further, you are on record saying that what you like to do is "push
people's buttons'

 Now, tell me, do you want to include Alex in the list of your detractors, who
recently commented on the toxicity of your participation here?

 I'll wait.

 Good rant. And timely.

 The fascinating thing is that, were she still around, I'd bet that even Judy
wouldn't stand for this level of lying from Jim and Nabby. She would point out
that our posts seem to indicate that we're living quite well, thank you, and
would challenge these idiots to produce even ONE post in which we've said or
even implied anything like "Our lives suck."

 Our lives DON'T suck. They're pretty fulfilling, actually. And they're pretty
cool *without* us having to believe in all that mumbo-jumbo that TMers feel
they have to believe in to get any attention from their fellow TMers. THAT is
what I think pisses Jim and Nabby (and to a lesser extent Steve and Buck) off
the most -- the obvious fact that we can get people to like us by Just Being
Ourselves.

 They can't.  So they project *their* fantasies of what an "apostate's" life
"must" be like onto us, and try to portray us as the losers they'd imagine
*themselves* being if they no longer had the safety of being in a cult group
and all of the stories they tell about themselves. Jim knows that without his
silly claims of being enlightened he's nothing. And IMO he's also beginning to
realize that absolutely NO ONE actually *believes* his enlightenment stories,
so that IS what he is -- nothing. So he lashes out and makes up anything he
thinks will "get" us. The rest of the Inquisitors do the same thing, for their
own reasons.

 You knew this was coming the moment you refused to jump on the "Get Barry"
bandwagon, right? You knew it was coming the moment you stood up for people's
rights to express beliefs that run counter to the established TM On The Program
beliefs. The minute you did that, you became a target again. Nothing really
ever changes in cult land.