Curtis got a lot of enthusiasm, one must give him credit for that.  Enthusiasm
is the hallmark of an amateur, restraint that of an artist.
 By claiming to be an artist he makes a fool of himself, much like the clown on
the video.

 Really nice Curtis!  I was smiling from start to finish.  And real nice
interaction with the audience.

 Yes, the 5-year-olds were smiling.

 IMO, I think you artist performance has continued to improve.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 I still object to you demand to be taken seriously music-wise.

 M: I never demand anyone to take me seriously music-wise. I am satisfied and
my paying customers are satisfied, that is good enough for me.

 N: But let not me be the judge, anyone interested can make their own opinion:

 M: Fair enough. Here is something more recent, 2008, but I also dig that old
video.

 I am a fan of all the guys you posted. Music is not a zero sum game, there is
room for lots of artists. I am able to play a bit more enthusiastically these
days than the 4 dead guys you listed however.

 Curtis Blues, one man band, on Robert Johnson's 100th birthday.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwJASLnAk8

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwJASLnAk8

 Curtis Blues, one man band, on Robert Johnson's 100t...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwJASLnAk8 This is a short film of Curtis
Blues discussing and performing the Walking Blues by Robert Johnson on Robert's
100th birthday May 8th 20011. Award ...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dwJASLnAk8
 Preview by Yahoo

 Curtis Blues Pre Delta War Blues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk

 Curtis Blues Pre Delta War Blues. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk
Went to visit the Grandparents in old town, and ran into Curtis Blues, before
we knew the kids were part of the band. See the CNN piece on him at the bottom

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUk7NexVhGk
 Preview by Yahoo

 Now a few of those not making noise on street corners pretending to be artists:
 R.L. Burnside: See My Jumper Hanging On the Line (1978)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M

 R.L. Burnside: See My Jumper Hanging On the Lin...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M R.L. Burnside at home in
Independence, Mississippi, shot by Alan Lomax, Worth Long, and John Bishop in
August, 1978. For more information about the America...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_DOnKJ232M
 Preview by Yahoo

 Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A

 Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A This Song contains the only guitar
solo Robert Johnson ever recorded. I very good example for his amazing talent.
He plays rhythm and lead guitar on one inst...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82yNxiF-T4A
 Preview by Yahoo

 Music Maker Blues Foundation - Jazzwoche Burghausen 2011 fragm. 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrwbJemnbI

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrwbJemnbI

 Music Maker Blues Foundation - Jazzwoche B...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrwbJemnbI Music Maker Blues Foundation -
Jazzwoche Burghausen 2011 DVD -
http://rutracker.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4032911 - It Hurts Me Too - Old
Man...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnrwbJemnbI
 Preview by Yahoo

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTT7ysjma2U
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTT7ysjma2U
Mick Taylor & Albert King.wmv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oO4q4Zl-GY

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oO4q4Zl-GY

 Mick Taylor & Albert King.wmv https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oO4q4Zl-GY Mick
Taylor & Albert King, 1982 Jammin With Blues Greats

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oO4q4Zl-GY
 Preview by Yahoo

Gary Moore - Covers-Solo At Montreux (favorites)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h_XiOZfPQ

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h_XiOZfPQ

 Gary Moore - Covers-Solo At Montreux (favorites)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h_XiOZfPQ Montreux Jazz Festival, 7 July 1990
"The Messiah Will Come Again" (Roy Buchanan) Personnel: Don Airey - Keyboards
Andy Pyle - Bass guitar Gr...

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=26h_XiOZfPQ
 Preview by Yahoo

The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze (Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I

 The Jimi Hendrix Experience - Purple Haze (Music Video)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I Music video of Purple Haze by Jimi
Hendrix (The Jimi Hendrix Experience)

 View on www.youtube.com https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjwWjx7Cw8I
 Preview by Yahoo

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

 --In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <no_re...@yahoogroups.com> wrote :

 Our disagreement boils down to the word "art".

M: We are not disagreeing, you just don't understand what it means. It is a
field of human activity, it is not a statement of value. I get hired as a
teaching artist in schools to bring in the art of music. Some others bring in
dance. If you don't like a dancer has your opinion removed them from the field
of the humanities and now they are practicing science?
When someone pays me to perform music they are paying me for my art form,
music. You believe your personal taste is what defines what is and is not art.

You are clueless even for a foreign language speaker.