From: "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>

To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:46 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of
mental illness

Ha ha! I love it! I would be mighty interested in knowing th eanswer to #6 as
well - appalling that Nabby lives in Norway - a fine country and one much too
good for him.

It is interesting that he has not chosen to live in London, next door to his
much vaunted Benjy Creme, so he can haunt his doorstep and try to get a peek at
Maitreya when he comes over to Benjy's flat for tea.

There seems to be plenty of Benny Creme craziness in Norway:

Maitreya steps forward! The Norway Spiral (Star Sign) Heralds "New Age Messiah"

Maitreya steps forward! The Norway Spiral (Star Sign) He...
By Benjamin Creme |  share-international.org Update: For more on this story
check out Terry Melanson's post The Latest Shenanigans of Benjamin Creme, the
so-called ...
View on www.redicecreation... Preview by Yahoo

 Here's another one you'll like, Michael. I just love the photo of Creme being
supposedly "overshadowed" by Maitreya. Perhaps THIS is one of Nabby's "art"
photographs. :-)

The Latest Shenanigans of Benjamin Creme, the so-called “prophet of Maitreya” -
Conspiracy Archive

The Latest Shenanigans of Benjamin Creme, the so-called ...
Originally Published at Conspiracy Archive on 2010/02/02 Creme, according to
Share International, being overshadowed (i.e. possessed) by Maitreya. Spooky
stuff.
View on www.conspiracyarc... Preview by Yahoo