 From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 6:40 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Hating Turq and Belief in God is a form of
mental illness

From: nablusoss1008 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 10:53 AM
mental illness

The noise you produce was even worse when playing inside a room with a
microphone in a video you probably deleted.  For good reasons.
You see now that I find you extremely pretentious and perhaps, though I doubt
it,  understand why I find your critisism of Maharishi as silly as your
playing.

Just as a question, Nabby, what do you think that people on this forum think of
YOU?
I have no idea, nor do I care much.

Essentially, I'm asking you to "self-rate," the same thing I've asked of Jim
Flanegin and that he's been too terrified to ever do. I'm asking
you to tell us what YOU think other people on this forum think of you, and how
believable they find you.
Same as over.

1. Do you think that there is ANYONE on this forum (or anywhere else) who finds
your stories about Benjamin Creme and the Any-Day-Now appearance of Maitreya
believable? If so, who are these people so we can contact them to confirm this?
Could be, I'm not sure.

2. Do you think there is ANYONE here who finds the stuff you write about crop
circles believable and believes that they were created by 'Space Brotherws?' If
so, please give us their names. ( The people who believe this, not the names of
the Space Brothers. :-)
Problem with the majority of posters are they are closed-minded, probably due
to lack of progress. The only poster here that seems remotely open to these
facts is Rick Archer. There are probably others but the don't excactly voice
their opinion. Not that is matters much.

3. Do you think there is ANYONE on this forum who feels that you are a good
example of what TM does for a person? Again, give us names please.
I have no idea, nor do I care.

4. Do you think there is ANYONE on this forum (or anywhere else) who feels that
you are even SANE? Names, please.

I have no idea, one can only hope :-)

5. Do you think there is ANYONE on this forum (or anywhere else) who
actually CARES what you think of Curtis, me, or MJ? Again, we'll wait for you
to supply names, if you dare.

The question came up by anartaxius so I Guess so.

6. Finally, do you think you'd still be welcome in Vlodrop or in any official
TM flying facility?

Absolutely. My standing in the Movement is without blemish and I can join any
flying-facility anytime I like, internationally a letter of approval is
necessary and no problem at all.

I'm really interested in your answer to the last question, because I've been
contacted by someone in Europe who has offered to give me your real name and
the real story of why you are no longer part of the TM movement and are instead
hiding out in Norway. It'll be interesting to compare this person's version
with your own.

Yeah right. These people are as non-excistent as Your "lurking reporters". And
I'm very much part of the Movement but never had the time nor the opportunity
to do the rectification courses though offers to take it comes at regular
intervals every year. With the new prices I also doubt there would be room for
the amount of Teachers we used to have. Thus I do not teach anymore nor do I
participate in any international projects mainly due do to work load.
I've posted this information before, BTW.

---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com, <curtisdeltablues@...> wrote :

M: Thanks for the well intentioned advice Nabs. I'll take it to heart. What I
am getting from you is that when I am singing outside without a mike to an
audience many meters
away, I should sound more like a guy sitting in the corner of a quiet recording
room inches from a mike. And when I am covering a fast Elmore James song I
should play it like another song that is slower.

You got some mighty fine ears on ya boy!

"If Curtis were as bad as you say, what do you think he should do to improve?"

Good question. First of all I'd recommend practise, practise, practise. He
could start by hitting one note at a time, just one note and listening to it,
how it sounds, vibrates and how the sound slowly disappears. Just that,
very simply and innoscently create one sound, and then listen to it, how
pleasing is that sound, does it sound better doing it in another way ?  And
again, and again, and again. By doing this one acquires an understanding of the
basics and a love for the note itself. Without this basics one is lost and will
never achieve anything. One should understand that the ability to play fast on
any instrument is not the same as playing music. To be able to play slowly is
the hallmark of a professional.
 Many amateurs, like Curtis, make this mistake; they skip the basics and try to
convey too much.
I recommend you to listen to the video I posted by Robert Johnson. Where is the
showmanship in this ? There isn't any because his heart is in it. When you
listen to this, perhaps you better understand my disgust when fellows like
Curtis comes along claiming to play the blues.

Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)

      Robert Johnson - Kind Hearted Woman Blues (1936)
This Song contains the only guitar solo Robert Johnson ever recorded. I very
good example for his
amazing talent. He plays rhythm and lead guitar on one inst...
View on www.youtube.com       Preview by Yahoo