 From: "Michael Jackson mjackson74@... [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
 Sent: Sunday, October 26, 2014 12:54 PM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: TM Scorpion Renegades

   Wait a minute!! You mean the course structure you are describing was NOT the
way it was done in the early days!?!?!

 I started TM in 1974 and the structure you describe is exactly the way all of
the residence courses were done that I ever took. I must say however that I
enjoyed every single one of them except for one I did on John's Island (off the
coast of South Carolina) a Catholic retreat center called the St. Christopher's
Conference Center and I didn't enjoy it because it was taught by that goddamn
Gene Spiegel, a transplanted Yankee who was in charge of what was then the Area
Capitol of Atlanta. Talk about an abrasive, arrogant abusive son of a bitch. He
is the reason my mother and step father quit doing TM.

 Other than that I enjoyed all my residence courses, especially the ones at St.
Ignatius House outside of Atlanta. That is the one the Movement got kicked out
of after the Catholics got wind of the siddhis. Hee heee! But it was nice while
it lasted. Enjoyed the residence courses MUCH more than I ever did any of the
WPA's I did later after getting the siddhis.