What it means is that Democrat politicians and their flunkeys in government
like Lois Lerner will control everything...including THEIR salary, everybody
else will just be there for THEM. Absolute government power to control and
regulate private business, big and small.

 Nothing wrong with Blue states as long as the blue doesn't mean Police State.
Traditionally it is the right wing that wants authoritarian government.  My
suggestion is this election vote NEITHER Republican or Democrat.  Vote for some
third party candidate.  Let's mix things up a bit.  The Dems keep begging for
money but they lost a lot of support by not supporting their constituents and
supporting Wall Street instead.  They behaved like just another shade of
Republican.

 And of course I support only legal immigration. Illegals make bad gardeners
who can't do accounting and overbill.