On 10/27/2014 8:02 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

Are we really all alone?

/We are probably alone - there may be life somewhere else in the universe, but it isn't human intelligent life. The odds against that are so astronomical they can't even be calculated using a Cray computer - when you factor in time as a variable. I am more likely to win the state lottery five times in a row on five successive days. Go figure./

We are alone in the universe: Professor Brian Cox says alien life is all but impossible as humanity is 'unique' <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html>

image <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html>

We are alone in the universe: Professor Brian Cox says a... <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html> The presenter and scientist blames a series of 'evolutionary bottlenecks' for the lack of extraterrestrial life on other planets, despite there being a vast...

View on www.dailymail.co.uk <http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html>

Preview by Yahoo

I'm kinda with the prof here, but we don't know enough of the variables to be able to say it with any certainty. One thing is for sure though: there's no intelligent life in the Daily Mail comments section...

  • [FairfieldLife]... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... blue_bungalo...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808