OTOH, it was also somewhat arrogant of Ronnie to tell him what he could or couldn't say. Same thing for those who try to shut down the fundamentalists or anyone else. Rude or not, if a philosophy can't stand up to criticism from even one person, one does wonder.

I did the kriya for a while and didn't get much out of it, altho I liked SSRS (we called him Punditji back in the good old days). Then again, I didn't get much out of the sidhis either.

Sal