by Erik Martin on October 24, 2014
 I didn’t know anything about meditation a few years ago, nor that David Lynch
was a practitioner. I didn’t know that he felt it had enormous value for
artists, and more universally, for all human beings. What I did know was that
The Beatles had met with Maharishi in India and that an explosion of creativity
(The White Album) sprang forth during their time there.
 Finding Enlightenment through Music and Meditation - David Lynch Foundation
Blog
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/blog/finding-enlightenment-music-meditation/

http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/blog/finding-enlightenment-music-meditation/

 Finding Enlightenment through Music and Meditati...
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/blog/finding-enlightenment-music-meditation/
 I’m a music guy and a David Lynch fanatic. I not only know his films deeply,
but I’m also intimately familiar with Twin Peaks, his interviews, painting...

 View on www.davidlynchfound...
http://www.davidlynchfoundation.org/blog/finding-enlightenment-music-meditation/

 Preview by Yahoo

  DLF Live: Sky Ferreira in Brooklyn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8qb06StH4

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8qb06StH4

 DLF Live: Sky Ferreira in Brooklyn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8qb06StH4
http://dlflive.org On July 9, 2014 singer Sky Ferreira took to the stage at the
Music Hall of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NY, along with openers DIIV and The R...

 View on www.youtube.com http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NN8qb06StH4
 Preview by Yahoo