Yeah, I read the article. But I know scientists who agree with me that intelligent life on our neighboring planets may not exist "as we know it" because conditions on those planets may have evolved life in a different way than we would even recognize. Humans are SO VAIN!

Nature loves to replicate itself even on our own planet so logic sez that human like beings might exist on a lot of other planets in this universe where conditions warranted them developing the way they did here. We're mostly just souped up amoebas.