 On 10/27/2014 12:21 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 Now, now, the "space brothers" may have engineered us.  But if we evolved from
apes what did the apes evolve from?

 We are apes, we didn't evolve from them.

 Obvious if you read FFL.

  "Shakti" is the life force that animates living things, at least as Indian
philosophy labels it and science hasn't yet figured that one out though
apparently trying to.

 Is there a force that animates us? Might be tricky to find if it's an
illusion. I would like to know what the first creatures who managed this
exchange of food for energy and free movement looked like though.

 We've many mysteries to go I think.

 Shakti is defined as defined as "energy".  Are you saying energy is an
illusion?   You said life force, as in it "animates us". And it would depend on
whether you think this energy is external to us, as in some sort of energy
field we exploit in the same way Indian philosophy thinks we use some sort of
field of consciousness that is transcendental to all things. Or whether it is
created by our bodies metabolically as a way of running our bodies and brains
etc..
 I guess BP, Exxon, Shell are all illusions?

 Please insert another coin and try again. Once again you leap to conclusions
without realising that it's your beliefs that need explaining to everyday
non-believers.

  • [FairfieldLife]... blue_bungalo...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808