 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Monday, October 27, 2014 4:06 PM
 Subject: [FairfieldLife] The plot to kill Nessie!

 I can't imagine what ammunition Alex Salmond would have made of this in the
independence referendum.

 Big game hunters called in to kill Loch Ness monster almost sparked war
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/527509/Unpublished-files-reveal-British-war-Loch-Ness-carcass

http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/527509/Unpublished-files-reveal-British-war-Loch-Ness-carcass

 Big game hunters called in to kill Loch Ness monster alm...
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/527509/Unpublished-files-reveal-British-war-Loch-Ness-carcass
 IT was a tourist attraction and a national treasure to those dreaming of an
independent Scotland.

 View on www.express.co.uk
http://www.express.co.uk/news/nature/527509/Unpublished-files-reveal-British-war-Loch-Ness-carcass
 Preview by Yahoo