It all depends on how you look at the universe.  If you think that the world is
based in consciousness, then life is present in all of creation.  The suns can
be considered the manifestations of consciousness which can be seen as stars in
the night sky from Earth.

 As suggested by Patanjali, these suns create planets that may or may not be
situated in the "Goldilocks Zone".  Astronomers recently have found that there
are now several earthlike planets outside our solar system that can potentially
have life, as we know it.  Based on these variables, we can assume, but not
conclusively prove, that human life can occur there as well.

 Based on our present technology, it's nearly impossible to visit these
earthlike planets to prove that humanoids are living there.  But we can make
estimates based on probabilities of having humanoids in these planets.

 Specifically, astronomers have estimated recently that there are about 50
million earthlike planets in the Milky Way.  If you set the criteria for having
humans as one in a million, then there would be about 50 of these planets that
would have humanoids in them.

 We are alone in the universe: Professor Brian Cox says alien life is all but
impossible as humanity is 'unique'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html

 We are alone in the universe: Professor Brian Cox says a...
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html
 The presenter and scientist blames a series of 'evolutionary bottlenecks' for
the lack of extraterrestrial life on other planets, despite there being a
vast...

 View on www.dailymail.co.uk
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2809183/We-universe-Professor-Brian-Cox-says-alien-life-impossible-humanity-unique.html
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'm kinda with the prof here, but we don't know enough of the variables to be
able to say it with any certainty. One thing is for sure though: there's no
intelligent life in the Daily Mail comments section...

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808