On 10/27/2014 01:02 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 10/27/2014 12:21 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

    ---In FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
    <mailto:FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>, <noozguru@...>
    <mailto:noozguru@...> wrote :

    Now, now, the "space brothers" may have engineered us.  But if we
    evolved from apes what did the apes evolve from?

    We are apes, we didn't evolve from them.

    Obvious if you read FFL.

     "Shakti" is the life force that animates living things, at least
    as Indian philosophy labels it and science hasn't yet figured
    that one out though apparently trying to.

    Is there a force that animates us? Might be tricky to find if
    it's an illusion. I would like to know what the first creatures
    who managed this exchange of food for energy and free movement
    looked like though.

    We've many mysteries to go I think.

    Shakti is defined as defined as "energy".  Are you saying energy
is an illusion?
    You said life force, as in it "animates us". And it would depend
    on whether you think this energy is external to us, as in some
    sort of energy field we exploit in the same way Indian philosophy
    thinks we use some sort of field of consciousness that is
    transcendental to all things. Or whether it is created by our
    bodies metabolically as a way of running our bodies and brains etc..

Indian philosophy does not define shakti as consciousness.

    I guess BP, Exxon, Shell are all illusions?

    Please insert another coin and try again.

    Once again you leap to conclusions without realising that it's
    /your/ beliefs that need explaining to everyday non-believers.

Or you have problems with right brain artist types who like to define things abstractly. Never the Mark Twain shall meet. :-D

  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808