On 10/27/2014 1:21 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
It's kinda the same with people who make up fantastic stories like these. Once you've sussed out the vibe of one person who was making this kinda stuff up to get a little -- or any -- attention, you can recognize the same vibe emanating from anyone else. These guys were never near any "Area 51," much less anything alien.

/We lived on U.S. Air Bases for 18 years all over the planet and I've heard stories about amazing adventures by fly-boys all my life - some were pretty amazing and a few were totally unbelievable. //
//
//But, by far your story about Fred Lenz - slowly lifting off of a sofa and flying around above the sand for a little while - out in the middle of the Anza Borrego desert in the the middle of the night in front of 200 drug-crazed hippies, is up there in the top 10 all-time flying stories. Go figure./
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Mike Dixon mdixon.6...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]
      • Re: [F... wgm4u
            • ... Duveyoung
            • ... salyavin808