I guess, he actually refers to himself as a "non theist".  I don't think it
matters much.

 What is odd, is that people here, on this site, are across the spectrum when
it comes to "believers", with a heavy concentration on the non traditional end.

 But never mind that, with Barry, it's all about the "rant".

 He seems to have a self imposed "rant" quota every day.

 And we all pretty much know the "rant" by heart, especially the "moral of the
rant"

 On 10/27/2014 8:10 AM, steve.sundur@... mailto:steve.sundur@...