It all depends on how you look at the universe.

On 10/27/2014 4:08 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

A good description of reality won't depend on how we look at it. In fact, it's the aim of science to explain the universe and everything in it independent of our opinions and beliefs.

/Everything depends on how we look at it. You just posted a tautology, a theory of naive realism, an opinion and a belief. //Go figure./

If you think that the world is based in consciousness,

Which I most definitely do not, that being a religious idea that explains nothing and in fact, makes things harder to understand because it requires an explanation as to how this consciousness came into being.

/Perception of any kind is based on consciousness - we have first to be conscious in order to experience anything. All ideas and thoughts are non-material. When you understand the idealist point of view, everything becomes easy to explain. Being aware that you are conscious does not require an understanding of the mechanics of consciousness or the cosmological origin of the universe. It is dirt simple./
              • ... salyavin808
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808