Youse guys are too hard on Russel.

If he's over the top about TM, who wasn't at some point?

What I find wonderful about him is his on-the-hoof-rant-ability.  The guy's
aces with a spiel.

I'm really very handy with the spoken word, myself, ahem -- I can talk for an
hour about a lot of topics with no repeats and great composition, but Russel is
in another league.  He's got clarity on the palm of his hand.

And don't miss is wild-ass, in your face, I puke on your politics, philosophy.
Who out there is on the stump preaching anarchy and getting to be a media
"darling" none-the-less?  He's a one-off perfect storm for what he's intending.
 He's had it with money, had it with fame, and now the guy wants to settle down
and snuggle up with world peace and all that entails -- and to crush the
messenger of such boundary breaking proclamations of personal freedom is wrong.
 Stop it.

Our cultures on Earth need to be shaken by a common enemy -- anarchy will do.
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808