On 10/28/2014 10:03 AM, Duveyoung wrote:

Youse guys are too hard on Russel.

If he's over the top about TM, who wasn't at some point?

What I find wonderful about him is his on-the-hoof-rant-ability. The guy's aces with a spiel.

I'm really very handy with the spoken word, myself, ahem -- I can talk for an hour about a lot of topics with no repeats and great composition, but Russel is in another league. He's got clarity on the palm of his hand.

And don't miss is wild-ass, in your face, I puke on your politics, philosophy. Who out there is on the stump preaching anarchy and getting to be a media "darling" none-the-less? He's a one-off perfect storm for what he's intending. He's had it with money, had it with fame, and now the guy wants to settle down and snuggle up with world peace and all that entails -- and to crush the messenger of such boundary breaking proclamations of personal freedom is wrong. Stop it.

Our cultures on Earth need to be shaken by a common enemy -- anarchy will do.

Of course anarchy is mis-defined as being a bunch of thugs who mess up protests. That's NOT what anarchy is but the real definition of it scares the shit out of the elite as it did in Spain back in the early part of the 20th century where it was gaining popularity. It is the true antithesis of fascism. It simply means that everything is shared and no one owns anything. You can see how that scared the shit out of the rich and why they like their MSM lackeys to label it as thugs destroying things to keep the public from becoming enamored with the idea.

I've been advocating not re-electing any Democrats or Republican and voting for third party candidates whether it is your town council or your state governor. That would indeed mix up things a bit.

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... Duveyoung