>From Buck:
Their
administrative banishing of Tom Allen was not the timely example of
any change there.

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2014 11:40 AM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] FFL Mental Health, Hating, Turq, and Belief in God
is a form of mental illness

MJ, I don't know who Tom Allen is, but Scott Terry is the mental health care
professional who wrote the initial letter to the MUM leadership that got all
this going.

Since all the misunderstandings have been going on for decades, it's reasonable
to expect that it will take some time for all the necessary changes to be made.
And there are bound to be lapses by individuals here and there.

But there is definitely progress and good dialogue and people taking useful
actions to help.

On Tuesday, October 28, 2014 8:12 AM, "Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com