I suspected as much - pretty cool the way that works. I'm pretty sure that's
the way they got Mr. Ed (aka Bamboo Harvester) to talk.

 Geez. Does that include the language tutorials, too, or is that up to the
owner? Also, why not just send two guys in a horse costume? So much cheaper!
Good morning!!
 Good one! No, I have to teach the horse English and I'm not actually kidding.
Germans have all sorts of different sounds they use and I adopt those when
importing but the horses literally have to learn the English words for things
like "trot", "walk", "canter", "over", "whoa", "good boy or good girl" etc.
Dogs have a bigger vocabulary than horses but you still use lots of verbal
commands with horses - especially "whoa"!

 Yep, horses can't vote. If they could, or at least spend money, we'd have
demonstrations in the streets decrying the denial of equine rights, and calls
to immediately overturn this terribly inconvenient quarantine.

 And expensive for the horse owner too. Having imported two horses from Germany
I can tell you that even two days in quarantine costs a small fortune. All in,
it costs approx. $15,000 to get a horse from Europe to Canada.

  • [FairfieldLife]... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
    • [Fairfield... 'Richard J. Williams' pundits...@gmail.com [FairfieldLife]
        • Re... salyavin808