On 10/28/2014 09:51 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

On 10/28/2014 03:32 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

    But I wonder why he doesn't mention TM by name? Is that a good thing?

    Unlike David Lynch, who apparently doesn't have time to look at
    anything other than TM, Brand has an inquisitive mind and probably
    TM was one of his first efforts into exploring consciousness.

As for the book, I would be surprised if he actually wrote it. Most of these people are "franchises" and ghost writers do their
    books for them.

    I would say he definitely wrote it, he's quite the wordsmith, in
    his rambling and flowery way.

    I also would say we agree on UK politics and economy, but I wasn't
    questioning that, simply that he has no solutions and gets way
    more publicity than more serious thinkers simply because he's a
    mouthy sleb and the media love that because it's so much easier
    than thinking.

    Have I experienced the supernatural? No, but I've had a good look.
    I tend to side with the Randi's and Dawkin's these days, I can't
    help thinking that if there were mysterious powers available to
    people we would see them a bit more often than never.

As I have said in the past if anyone had doubts about the supernatural a tantric initiation it would remove them.
  • [FairfieldLife]... eustace10679
    • [Fairfield... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808
            • ... salyavin808