So how is the music biz these days? I've been hearing that old musicians I know and used to work with in the Seattle area are having a tough time getting work and they're exceptional players (some played with famous folk). I'm glad that I stopped depending on music for a living back in the late 80s. Writing software to me was like writing music. Unfortunately there is not much work for old programmers these days either.