 You'll have to contact my tantra guru.  Through a medium since he passed away
2 years ago.  But don't fret there are probably a few in the UK who can teach
you but you would need to test them out and you better know something about
what tantra really is first.  BTW, it's no yoga for old men.

 I can't be bothered. I know someone who's doing a tantra course but it's a two
year affair, I'll wait and see what she reports.

 If you were successful you'd probably have about as much luck getting Randi's
$1 million as folks have getting a "do not call list" claim.

Nah, if you've got it you could beat the stiff controls he puts on the tests,
he does work out with the applicants beforehand what they can do, and then set
the experiment so that it's possible to demonstrate anything extraordinary. But
you have no chance if you are kidding yourself (or him) in any way, which is
what people forget when it turns out they haven't got magical powers and start
blaming the procedure for "setting them up to fail".

 Give it a try Bhairitu. Easy money, if you are sure......