On 10/28/2014 01:35 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

You'll have to contact my tantra guru. Through a medium since he passed away 2 years ago. But don't fret there are probably a few in the UK who can teach you but you would need to test them out and you better know something about what tantra really is first. BTW, it's no yoga for old men.

I can't be bothered. I know someone who's doing a tantra course but it's a two year affair, I'll wait and see what she reports.

If you were successful you'd probably have about as much luck getting Randi's $1 million as folks have getting a "do not call list" claim.

Nah, if you've got it you could beat the stiff controls he puts on the tests, he does work out with the applicants beforehand what they can do, and then set the experiment so that it's possible to demonstrate anything extraordinary. But you have no chance if you are kidding yourself (or him) in any way, which is what people forget when it turns out they haven't got magical powers and start blaming the procedure for "setting them up to fail".

Give it a try Bhairitu. Easy money, if you are sure......

You probably don't know what I mean by the "do not call list" thing. In the US we can put ourselves on a list to keep telemarketers from calling you. The telemarketers either figure a way around it or use a spoofed called ID. So getting the info from them to collect the $1500 from them if they call you is damn near impossible. Similarly I've heard that with the Randi thang that they withdraw the offer if someone too heavy duty applies for it.

        • Re... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808