On 10/28/2014 12:55 PM, TurquoiseBee turquoi...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>

On 10/28/2014 09:51 AM, salyavin808 wrote:

    As I have said in the past if anyone had doubts about the
    supernatural a tantric initiation it would remove them.

    Sign me up, I'll happily claim James Randi's $1,000,000 for
    proving such things exist.

    What do I have to do to get started?

Don't settle for low standards that essentially appeal to the argument: "It got me high, therefore it's real."

Was not at all about getting high.

Not.

I have experienced many things that (to cite "Blade Runner") you people wouldn't believe. Many of them got me high. Many of them still rank -- subjectively -- as some of the highest experiences I've had during this entire incarnation. Does this make them real?

Not.

It just make them "real to me."

It does NOT make them "real."

There is no such THING as "supernatural." (IMO) There is only what happens. That's "natural," not "supernatural."

How do you know that? Actually the term maybe should be "super ordinary" or beyond the range of ordinary experience. It's just that the term "supernatural" is more familiar with the general public.

How you *interpret* these ordinary, natural things is up to you. You can invent any fuckin' Woo Woo interpretation of natural events you want to try to spin them as "supernatural," but that doesn't *make* them supernatural.

Lighten up. Your experience was what it was. Cherish it.

But it *wasn't* special, and it very much *doesn't* define the boundaries of "real."

No it wasn't "special" but it was extraordinary. It wasn't special in the sense that anyone who got the initiation would most likely also experience it. And the opportunity was open to anyone who applied. Oh and didn't come with a big fee either.

Of course you haven't had the experience so I wouldn't expect you to know.

      • Re: [F... salyavin808
          • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808