 On 10/28/2014 01:35 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

<noozguru@...> mailto:noozguru@... wrote :

 You'll have to contact my tantra guru.  Through a medium since he passed away
2 years ago.  But don't fret there are probably a few in the UK who can teach
you but you would need to test them out and you better know something about
what tantra really is first.  BTW, it's no yoga for old men.

 I can't be bothered. I know someone who's doing a tantra course but it's a two
year affair, I'll wait and see what she reports.

 If you were successful you'd probably have about as much luck getting Randi's
$1 million as folks have getting a "do not call list" claim.

 Nah, if you've got it you could beat the stiff controls he puts on the tests,
he does work out with the applicants beforehand what they can do, and then set
the experiment so that it's possible to demonstrate anything extraordinary. But
you have no chance if you are kidding yourself (or him) in any way, which is
what people forget when it turns out they haven't got magical powers and start
blaming the procedure for "setting them up to fail".

 Give it a try Bhairitu. Easy money, if you are sure......

 You probably don't know what I mean by the "do not call list" thing.  In the
US we can put ourselves on a list to keep telemarketers from calling you.  The
telemarketers either figure a way around it or use a spoofed called ID.  So
getting the info from them to collect the $1500 from them if they call you is
damn near impossible.  Similarly I've heard that with the Randi thang that they
withdraw the offer if someone too heavy duty applies for it.

 I got the telemarketer reference, we have it here but without any compensation
if they call you anyway. I'm sure that excuse is one Randi has heard many
times. Sounds like the sort of thing people cover themselves with when they
chicken out. Happy to be proved wrong though.

        • Re... salyavin808
  • Re: [FairfieldL... Bhairitu noozg...@sbcglobal.net [FairfieldLife]
    • Re: [Fairf... salyavin808
        • Re... salyavin808