On 10/28/2014 1:11 PM, s3raph...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:

Re the comment "I don't pay any attention to Russell Brand (who can take anyone seriously who found Katy Perry attractive or interesting enough to marry?) . . .

/That was a really funny remark by Barry. Obviously Katy Perry is way out of Barry OR Russell's league. Barry would probably be lucky to score a date in Amsterdam even if he paid cash in US.dollars. Apparently poor, old Yank migrants are not very popular in NE with the available women. //Go figure./

"Well Perry does manage 650,000,000 hits for just one of her songs on YouTube so I'm guessing lots of people do find her attractive and glamorous enough!

But as for Brand: take a look at this car-crash interview he gave on BBCtv last week. He comes over as a deranged, arrogant, incoherent, manipulative twerp.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqsFp0J22Hc

              • ... salyavin808
              • ... salyavin808
      • Re: [F... Duveyoung