It's a Nikon and even though it isn;t one of their pro-oriented models it's
heavy with a couple of decent lenses and I wish I could get the same results
from a phone so I didn't have to carry it around all day!

 Check out news from Sony, they are tiny, fullframe mirrorless cameras you can
equip with Leica glass and they cost a fraction of Leica bodies. Steve Huff has
a review up on the newest, the A7s:
 The Sony A7s digital camera review. WOW. Period.
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/

 The Sony A7s digital camera review. WOW. Period.
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/
 The Sony A7s Review. Wow. Period. The most creative digital photographic tool
ever made for my uses! You can order the Sony A7s at Amazon HERE o...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2014/07/01/the-sony-a7s-digital-camera-review-wow-period/

 Preview by Yahoo

  Or if you want to stick with Nikon and use your old glass the Df is a good
choice, I've had mine for almost a year and it's a true beauty. With a little
tweaking in LR shooting at ISO 12.800 is no problem.

 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/

http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/

 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/
 The Nikon Df Camera Review by Steve Huff Wow, what a whirlwind year this has
been! There have been so many cameras released..and I mean GOOD, SOLID a...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/2013/12/20/the-nikon-df-camera-review-by-steve-huff/

 Preview by Yahoo

 http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/

 The Sony A7 Corner - All things A7!
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/ Sony A7 and A7r
Corner This will be a page with ALL info posted on this website having to do
with the Sony A7 and A7r full frame mirrorless cameras, the HOTTE...

 View on www.stevehuffphoto...
http://www.stevehuffphoto.com/all-reviews/sony-a7-corner/
 Preview by Yahoo

 I'm currently trying to decide on which of those cool little mirrorless
cameras to replace it with so I can still get decent results without having to
haul a weighty backpack across the country. It does keep you fit though...