 On 10/28/2014 5:33 PM, salyavin808 wrote:

   (thought I'd keep them separate in case we get confused)

 Like. Everyone loves photos of grand vistas, but do you have any photos of
just normal everyday events or daily living? Thanks. No, my life is a series of
grand visions and worship of natural forces.

 P.S. You seem to have changed the subject line and snipped out the URL to my
works. Go figure. I think you'll find it's still there on your last post. This
is a new thread, I kept them separate to avoid any confusion, as I mentioned
above. Do you ever pay attention to what other people say?

 This one is the beach where I live. Well, I don't live on the beach. Not yet
anyway....

 This is a place called Durdle door. It's part of the UK's Jurassic coast and
it's a UN world heritage site.

 Poole harbour at sunset, a short stroll from my house.

 Trafalgar Square, London.