Thanks Pete, Jim and others for the appreciation of my recent comments. If I start to write, knowledge increasingly flows and I am often surprised, what comes out, because in some aspects it is also new for me even :-).

If you start to be more and more bold about the inner intelligence, which  always safe-guards you from false conclusions as long as you are listening more to yourself than to others (without vanity and arrogance), then you walk in a real sphere of freedom and multiple communication can take place..

Peter, by the way, what do you mean by taking me into "your team" ? :-)

Hagen