 From: salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
 To: FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
 Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:31 AM
 Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] A few pics.

 Quite beautiful - thank you for posting - I particularly like the first one.

 That's one of my faves, the clouds were most obliging that day.

 As we get near the solstice it's time for me to start my walk to the beach in
the morning darkness so I can catch the winter sunrise. Always plenty of drama
there!