On 10/29/2014 11:56 AM, Michael Jackson mjackso...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife] wrote:
You can sell them to anti-TM'ers when they debate TM TB'ers - the anti's can wear a small copy around their necks and the TM'ers won't be able to face them - kind-a like garlic for vampires.

/Listen you moron - this has nothing to do with taking a few scenic pictures and showing them on FFL. Do you have OCD or something? If you can't learn to take a picture with a cell phone and talk about it, why not just keep your big pie whole shut and stop butting in on every conversation about art. Thank you./

*From:* salyavin808 <no_re...@yahoogroups.com>
*To:* FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com
*Sent:* Wednesday, October 29, 2014 11:31 AM
*Subject:* Re: [FairfieldLife] A few pics.

Quite beautiful - thank you for posting - I particularly like the first one.

That's one of my faves, the clouds were most obliging that day.

As we get near the solstice it's time for me to start my walk to the beach in the morning darkness so I can catch the winter sunrise. Always plenty of drama there!

Sunrise Bomo 043