How in the name of God or anything else can you possibly know what Marshy's
family was or was like? You are making up crap that fits your fantasy. As is
Nappy who is by far one of the most if not the most pitiful denizens of FFL.

________________________________
 From: "Share Long sharelon...@yahoo.com [FairfieldLife]"
<FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
To: "FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com" <FairfieldLife@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2014 2:20 PM
Subject: Re: [FairfieldLife] Re: FFL Mental Health, Hating, Turq, and Belief in
God is a form of mental illness

Nablusoss, all those good habits can definitely help, but if a person has
experienced severe trauma in childhood, more than good habits will be needed,
even if they're regular with TMSP. Because Maharishi came from a traditional
and stable Indian family, he probably wasn't aware of ow dysfunctional families
can be in less traditional countries.