Interesting research into shrooms, I always knew they had therapeutic
potential, it's all the running around in fields and painting rainbows on naked
breasts they inspire you to do that used to put off serious researchers (for
some reason).

 I'd like to volunteer for any follow-up research, as long as I don't get put
in the placebo group. Talk about missing out on a good time. Or would my
previous experience trigger a sympathetic response and I'd get just as good a
hit? Got to be worth a try....

 How Magic Mushrooms Change Your Brain | IFLScience
http://www.iflscience.com/brain/magic-mushroom-chemical-hyper-connects-brain

 http://www.iflscience.com/brain/magic-mushroom-chemical-hyper-connects-brain

 How Magic Mushrooms Change Your Brain | IFLSc...
http://www.iflscience.com/brain/magic-mushroom-chemical-hyper-connects-brain
Psilocybin is a chemical found in magic mushrooms that causes the user to
experience a sensory overload of saturated colors and patterns. Recent ...

 View on www.iflscience.com
http://www.iflscience.com/brain/magic-mushroom-chemical-hyper-connects-brain
 Preview by Yahoo

 This is your brain on drugs: