 On 10/30/2014 4:46 AM, TurquoiseBee turquoiseb@... mailto:turquoiseb@...
[FairfieldLife] wrote:

 I couldn't read this piece because I couldn't get past the first paragraph.
Whatever the author's intention in writing it is or was, his cluelessness in
that first paragraph stopped me in my tracks, and kept me from reading any
further:

 "I learned how to fly when I was 17. I’m not talking about a plane, and this
isn’t some euphemism. 'Yogic flying,' which is basically meditation at the
black-belt level, offers the potential of human levitation -- although in
actuality it looks more like energetic, if not rather effortless, cross-legged
hopping." >
 The guy just can't compare to your eloquent and interesting introduction,
Barry. LoL!

 I'd say, for a guy who thinks "Fritz the Cat" is brilliant and who wrote
"Roadtrip Mind" or whatever the name of bawee's Rama fluff piece was really
doesn't hold the highest literary credibility with me.

 "What I'm talking about is slowly lifting up off the sofa and sitting
 in midair for two to three minutes. Or stepping up off the ground in
 the desert and then flying around several feet above the ground for
 a while."  - TurquoiseB