 Looks like rain either today or tomorrow. I'll miss it, as I am off for a
sedation dentistry appointment - two crowns and a root canal. Three hours and
lots of drugs. I'll be back on line, in my altered state of consciousness,
later on today, or tomorrow. I've always been the complete chicken regarding
dental visits, and this new approach should work wonders.

 AND Yay Giants! Three World Series in five years! Yay Madison Baumgartner -
Hard to believe a 25 year old can pitch like that.

 Thanks for the photo and sweet dreams. MJ will probably muse on the fact that
even though you've done TM your teeth are not perfect. Just warning you.