That is so badass I can hardly stand it. I didn't know that about you. Guys
like Lighting just went where they felt like it whenever they wanted. I miss
some of the raggedy irregularity of those guys. Can't imagine backing him
though!

 Here's someone I once giged with though a bit of a nightmare for any drummer
as he tended to drop beats. :-D

 http://youtu.be/keQR4_7DBnM http://youtu.be/keQR4_7DBnM