 I've bought some packages of chocolate candies earlier this week.  So, I'm
ready for the kids to visit the house.  We'll find out tomorrow night.

 What happens if you don't give them a treat, do they still egg your house or
something?

 When I lived in England back in 1969-1973 no one recognized Halloween. This
was highly discouraging and disappointing for me as I was still of trick or
treating age at the time. But have things changed at all there in terms of
observing this wonderfully perverse trick or treating tradition?